Thursday, May 24, 2012

Romance (:

Personally, my favorite romantic movie would have to be between three good movies... The Titanic, A Walk to Remember & The Notebook. But that's not what this post was supposed to be about.. soo. My favorite romantic movie that we watched in class was Cinderella. Hands down that's my favorite movie from my childhood. Although in reality, love stories don't usually happen like that, fairytales just seem so happy. I think fairytales should automatically be part of kids' childhoods  because kids should just grow up knowing those things. Kids lately aren't learning about it, and if they do, it's from them watching the movie. When I was a kid, my dad read me a disney book every night before bed. This generation is overrated. Its sad.

6 comments:

  1. LL: This generation is overrated. I'm glad growing up it wasn't like that. I love romantic movies, like those that you listed. I cry in every movie.. idk, I'm a cry baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tegest i feel like the next gene will b full of rude boys and %&%## girls. they don't seem to know what romance means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PH ~ Whenever I watch a nice romance movie, it's nice and all, but I have to remember that none of this is really going to happen and it's only a wish that is never going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCL:

    That's so wonderful that your dad read to you every night! I bet that has helped you so much in life. Cinderella, great story. I really liked the "real people" version of it that we watched, "Ever After," so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fairytails make the world go round (ru)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JN
    i totally agree with u on that kids need to grow up with fairy tales and cartoons like i did..so many kids now of days are watching grow folks stuff and not things there age...kids need to know love is out there n its ok to dream on.

    ReplyDelete